Our Corporate Members
Mazars is an integral player in auditing, accounting, tax and advisory services in South Africa.
Mazars has a long history of professional excellence in South Africa.
Our commitment to the care of our clients and their businesses is strongly reflected in the loyalty they show us - some client relationships we have maintained for over 50 years.
We provide the same diligent and personal service to everyone we are engaged by as a part of the Mazars group. A versatile blend of personal attention coupled with huge resources and experience positions us uniquely in South Africa. We are a mid-tier firm with the power and presence to rival the world’s largest accounting firms but with the agility to respond to our clients’ needs quickly and decisively.
The concern we share for the development of our clients and their businesses pushes us to constantly seek new ways of working, of widening our range of services and challenging threats on their behalf. And that applies regardless of our clients’ size, status or international footprint across every professional area.
For more information, go to www.mazars.co.za
Read our Latest News
- City outlines commemorative events to honour Nelson Mandela
City of Cape Town Executive Mayor, Alderman Patricia de Lille, confirmed the events that the City will host to honour the late Nelson Mandela. The City’s events below are aligned with the national programme of events announced by the Presidency. Nelson Mandela: A Life Celebrated – Wed, 11 Dec 2013 The City will host a [...]
- Cape Town selected for the Rockefeller Foundation’s City Resilience Index project
Accelerate Cape Town hosted the Rockefeller Foundation, Arup International Development and a number of Cape Town businesses as part of the City Resilience Index project. The City Resilience Index (CRI) is a project funded by the Rockefeller Foundation to examine and understand city resilience in practice – operationalising rather than conceptualising ‘resilience’. Cape Town has [...]
- Leadership Spotlight – Theodore Yach, Zenprop Property Holdings
1. Tell us about your company and your role? Zenprop Property Holdings develops and invests in corporate real estate in South Africa. Our portfolio is currently valued at approximately R12billion. My role is to acquire and develop real estate and facilities in the best positions in the Western Cape for our corporate tenants. 2. What, [...]
Check our Upcoming Events
- No upcoming events
- 122m new job African seekers by 2023. Lets ALL act together, now http://t.co/rvG7YcmL3m